Holmes Hot Springs 1950's
Oasis Hot Springs Mobile Home & RV Park was originally called Holmes Hot Springs RV & Mobile Home Resort.

Dr. & Mrs. Thomas HolmesIt was built in 1955 by Dr. and Mrs. Thomas Holmes. Dr Holmes believed in the medicinal qualities of the natural hot mineral water, so to make the waters more accessible to the disabled he had ramps built into the spa and pool.

The spa is 18,000 gallons and is the largest natural hot spa in the valley, the pool is 55,000 gallons.

After Dr. Holmes died there were a number of different owners.

The current owners purchased Holmes Hot Springs in 2004, and changed the name to Oasis Hot Springs. In 2009 through 2011 a major face lit began. The spa and pool were completely redone, the pool area and all of the common buildings were given a face lift. The streets have been repaved and underground utility improvements were made.





We hope you enjoy some of the photographic memories in the images below.


Dr. Holmes in the desert
Dr. Holmes in the desert.


Digging Wells
Digging the Wells.



Dr. & Mrs Holmes viewing the construction of the pools
Dr. & Mrs. Holmes viewing the construction of the pools 1955.